2017 Picture Day Schedules (updated)
|August 12th||A Squad||10:25 am|
|B Squad||10:50 am|
|August 12th||C Squad||11:15 am|
|August 12th||D Squad||11:40 am|
2017 Cheerleading ConstitutionThe cheerleading constitution which contains all of the rules and expectations for cheerleaders and parents has been updated for 2014. Please review the attached file and contact Moriah Minich if you have ANY questions.
Important Information regarding 2017 ACCJFL Cheerleading Competition
Competition Day: Saturday 9/16 All Cheerleaders must be at the NP Middle School no later than 10:00am. We will meet at the front doors of the middle school.
- The coaches/advisors will tell you what they want done with the team’s hair and bows. They should bring their own hairbrush or comb in their bags, along with extra bobby pins and hairspray.
- They should arrive in full uniform, including crop tops and competition sneakers. Remember white ankle socks only. Please make sure their uniforms are clean. Windsuits should also be in their bags.
- No heavy makeup or nail polish is allowed.
- No jewelry of any kind should be worn. If they have newly pierced ears, the earrings will be covered with tape.
- They should only bring water (no colored juice or Gatorade) to drink. Make sure everything they will need is packed in their cheer bag. We will be down on the other side of the field and parents will NOT be able to come down to bring drinks, etc. Include some money in their cheer bag. We don’t know what the food setup will be and we may need to take them to the stand for lunch.
- Please send $3 which advisors will collect that morning to pay for the bus driver’s gas and tip. They are donating their time and the busses for our transportation.
- Buses will leave at 11:30am SHARP! All A, B, & C cheerleaders MUST ride the bus to competition. Family and friends can follow the busses to the Riverside field (directions below) if they would like. It is our understanding that they will have parking at several lots near the field and will have shuttle busses available. Please help us get in the spirit by decorating your cars and wearing our team colors.
- Competition will begin at approx 1:30pm. There will be 6 schools competing in the afternoon session. Order will be All C teams > all B teams > all A teams > all D teams > Awards. NP is the first team in each division, so don’t be late.
- Cheerleaders should plan to ride the bus back to the middle school after competition, where they can be picked up. If they will not bet riding or from the competition with the team, advisors must be notified in writing by Monday 9/23/13.
We had our cheer clinic at Keystone Extreme. I am so very proud of our girls. They all worked so hard and did a GREAT JOB at stunts that they have never done before. A huge THANK YOU goes out to Stephanie Kakareka and all the girls from Keystone Extreme for a GREAT JOB! I cannot wait for our season to start I AM SO EXCITED! --Tami Great job today North Pocono Junior Trojans. All teams did an amazing job in just 2 short hours. C team already doing preps, B team hitting libs and A team working switch ups and tic tocs. Good luck this season!!! --Keystone Extreme All Stars