There are some great local facilities where your player can work on their game in the off-season
RUSSELL ATHLETIC™ UNIFORM CLEANING AND DRYING INSTRUCTIONS
For New Football Jerseys
- For best results and maximum wear, launder uniforms immediately after each use.
- Uniforms need to be inspected for normal wear and tear so repairs can be made prior to washing to prevent further damage.
- Do not allow uniforms to lie on itself or in a pile when wet because perspiration can cause fading or color bleeding.
- Wash uniforms in cold water as soon as possible after each use, before stains are allowed to set.
- A mild detergent should be used.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Rinse uniforms in cold water.
- Remove uniform from machine immediately after washing to avoid color migration.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash with similar colors.
- Remove promptly from washer.
- Turn uniform reverse side out before machine drying.
- Tumble dry on low setting.
Note: excessive heat can cause garment shrinkage, discoloration, degradation and cracking of lettering.
- Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheet.
Do not dry clean
Do not iron
ImPACT Testing UPDATE
Representatives from ProCare Physical Therapy made a presentation about ImPACT Concussion Baseline Testing at the April board meeting. ImPACT testing was developed at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center – Center for Sports Medicine. It is a 20 minute computerized test that will provide a measure of brain function prior to the start of the sports season, specifically pre-injury. Since each concussion is unique, baseline testing is the best practice to determine the severity of the individual athlete’s injury. This measurement can also be used by doctors, and other professionals to determine when an athlete can return to play after an injury. Testing would take place at the ProCare center on Main St. in Moscow. The cost for testing is $35/player.
Parents with questions or interested in scheduling a test should contact Christine or Tony at ProCare Physical 570-842-8191 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about testing can be found at http://impacttest.com/about/background